Do you want to reach your career potential?
Jessup offers you a world of potential. We invest in our employees to help them develop and achieve their professional goals. We encourage our people to dive in, roll up their sleeves and take on the many opportunities bound to come their way.
If you're a seasoned professional looking for your next challenge, or just starting your career and looking for a company that creates career-building opportunities, we offer ample opportunities as well as training and development programs that empower you to expand your skills and abilities. At Jessup, we invite you to share our vision and our commitment to excellence in everything that we do.
Job Title: Brand Marketing Representative
(Working Location: Poland / France / Spain / United Kingdom / United States / Philippines )
As a global brand of cosmetic products selling through both online retail platform and offline distributors, we need to connect our consumers closely through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses including major retail locations across the globe! In this entry level role, the Brand Marketing Representative will use their eagerness to learn and natural enthusiasm to assist B2C sales division & B2B sales team with all tasks involved in developing and executing the company's overall marketing plan.
Main Responsibilities of the Brand Marketing Representative include:
- Executing retail merchandising & promotional marketing/advertising plans and operational functions to company standards
- Developing advertising channels of both new and traditional medias, including online influencers in social platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, traditional magazine, beauty related shows,etc.
- Assisting local distributors with any questions they may have during each marketing promotion event.
- Collecting market information for the industry, such as market trend,competitors activities and information(products, pricing,market share and marketing strategy,etc) as well as local customers’(both distributors and consumers) feedback.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
- Assisting the sales promotions & event manager as well as the marketing & sales manager with any day to day administrative support as required
- Make-up enthusiasts, makeup artists or make-up influencers are preferred
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising, digital marketing, new media,e-commerce or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales, marketing, advertising, event or e-commerce related settings or internship is a plus
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills in both English and Local language (Polish / French / Italian etc.).
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
- Able to work from home
- Competitive Compensation based on Experience
- Opportunities to earn bonuses
- All expenses paid vacation & travel opportunities